Partnerships are fundamental to COL’s work. Strategic partnerships allow COL to broaden its reach and engage at global, regional and national levels, while implementation partners support COL’s work in communities and institutions across Commonwealth Member States. Partners include multilateral organisations, regional bodies, national governments, government agencies, foundations, civil society organisations, public and private (not-for-profit) institutions and the private sector. COL partnerships assist in improving and extending teaching and learning services to people in the developing Commonwealth.
COL’s partners in Mozambique include:
- Ministry of Education and Human Development (formerly Ministry of Education and Culture)
- Ajuda de Desenvolvimento de Povo para Povo
- Associação Progresso
- National Directorate for Professional Technical Education
- National Institute of Distance Education
- Universidade Eduardo Mondlane